Call for Papers
Call for papers for CHASE-2009 is open. Please submit your papers as early as possible. Deadline is Friday September 04, 2009.
There are four tracks of training available in CHASE-2009. Discount applicable if you register early.
Please see details here.
Partial or full travel funding is available for speakers coming from outside of
Pakistan. FREE boarding and lodging for all the international participants.
Please see details here.
If you wish to attend the talks or would like to attend the trainings, please register here as early as possible.
Discount applicable if you register early.
Free Internet and Gaming
Free access to the Internet will be provided during the event. Further, there
is an arrangement of bzflag gaming competition among the
Open Source Resource Center - PSEB
Would like to sponsor?
Please click here
Please join our mailing list to get latest updates and information
An education and social project that we endorse. Please visit the page for more information.
CHASE-2009 | Conference On Hacking And Security
Friday-Tuesday, November 06-10, 2009, Lahore.
Would Like to Sponsor CHASE-2009?
CHASE is an important and premier event of Pakistan which is attended by a substantial number of
academics, students, professionals from both private enterprises and government departments including
those of security, defence and intelligence agencies of Pakistan. Previous events have been covered
by press and CHASE-2009 is set to get better attention.
If you would like to be partner with CHASE-2009 by way of sponsorship, please drop us an
email at the following address:
chase AT chase DOT org DOT pk
Currently CHASE-2009 is being sponsored by the following:
Open Source Resource Center
OSRC is the main sponsor of CHASE-2009.
The Open Source Resource Center (OSRC) is a project of the
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB),
Ministry of Information Technology.
It is based in Islamabad, the federal capital of Pakistan. The project began in 2003 with an objective to promote and
support open source initiatives in the country.
OSRC’s core objectives include:
OSRC is currently carrying out the following activities:
- Raising public awareness about open source solutions
- Decreasing dependency on proprietary software
- Effectively addressing issues regarding Intellectual Property Rights
- Decreasing software deployment costs in the public, private and non-profit sector
You can reach OSRC at the following link:
- Conducting open source awareness-raising seminars.
- Conducting basic and advanced level training in major open source applications.
- Encouraging localization and research and development on open source software in local universities with international collaboration.
- Collecting and disseminating information and data on the adoption of open source in Pakistan.
- Providing technical and financial assistance to organizations planning to migrate to open source software.
- Developing training material for major open source applications.
- Collaborating and cooperating with open source organizations worldwide in general, and in the Asia region in particular.
- Participating in activities which promote open source in Pakistan.
Esecurity is the official training partner for CHASE-2009
Initial help and main sponsorship has been provided by Esecurity. Esecurity is one of the
foremost organizations of the country which went into the network security business.
In an environment in Pakistan where there is much need for good professionals,
Esecurity provides valuable services in many important areas of security ranging from
security auditing, penetration testing and design and implementation of security
policies to various kinds of trainings.
Esecurity can be contacted via:
esecurity AT esecurity DOT com DOT pk
Netmag is the official media partner for CHASE-2009
Netmag is one of the premier monthly magazines
of Pakistan based in Lahore. It may well also be called the first computer and internet magazine of Pakistan. The magazine has
come of age since its inception a long time ago and now has a vast readership both in
Pakistan and abroad. It has covered and reported on many important events of national
importance. The Edit-in-Chief of NETMAG is Mr. Amir A. Khan and he can be reached at:
amir AT netmag DOT com DOT pk.
Nexlinx is the official Internet provider for CHASE-2009
Nexlinx is one of the largest Internet
Service Providers in Pakistan. It was established in 1996 as one of the first ISPs in Pakistan with a clear vision
to provide high quality yet economically priced data services in the country. Nexlinx is the leader in Internet based
communications and can provide Dialup , ISDN , DSL as well as Wireless Broadband access solutions.
You can reach Nexlinx at the following link:
We expect more people and organizations to come forward and support this event.